Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Zoya Pepper

Hello!

Today I have Zoya Pepper to show you!

Pepper is a simple, brick red creme... or red pepper red, I suppose! Rich and warm! I'm a fan of red polish, and I'm glad to have this darker beauty in my lineup.

Zoya Pepper. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, two coats of Pepper, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. This has a great formula -- no issues!

Zoya Pepper. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Along with Hunter, Louise, and Flynn, I received Pepper for free as part of a promotion Zoya was running a couple of months back. They do great promos, announced via their Facebook page, and ordering from their website is easy, if you don't have an Ulta nearby.

Zoya Pepper. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment