Monday, November 4, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Finger Paints Sarong So Right

Hello! Monday again?

Today I have my first and only Finger Paints polish. This is Sarong So Right from All Lacquered Up's "A Pair Affair" collection.

Finger Paints Sarong So Right. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Sarong So Right is a perfect, coral-based polish with a light smattering of holographic shimmer. I love it!

Finger Paints Sarong So Right. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Duri Rejuvacote, three coats of Sarong So Right, and one coat of Seche Vite. Two coats would have been sufficient, I think, but I waited a few days after polishing with two coats to photographic these swatches. The extra coat was to neaten things up. This has a slightly jelly consistency and offered zero application problems.

Finger Paints Sarong So Right. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I love how delicate the holographic shimmer is -- my favorite kind! Much like Cult Nails Untamed, this has just the right touch of shimmer. My photos here may be slightly too dark and perhaps too red -- I remember this being a bit lighter in real life.
Finger Paints Sarong So Right. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is a beautiful polish! I purchased this bottle recently from Sally Beauty.

More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment