Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Essie Sable Collar

Hello!

I have a polish from a new collection to show you today! This is Essie Sable Collar!

Essie Sable Collar. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Sable Collar is a taupey-purple with plum shimmer. This is a unique color to my stash of 375 or so polishes, and I love the warmth of the shimmer.

Essie Sable Collar. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, two coats of Sable Collar, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. This has what I find to be the typical Essie formula -- it is thin and watery, but surprisingly opaque needing just two coats. I don't much care for this type of formula, in fact it put me off Essie as brand for a long while, but even so, I had no problems with application.

Essie Sable Collar. Indoors, filtered sunlight (window), no flash.
I picked this up recently at my local CVS. I had a coupon plus some Extra Bucks to burn, so this one came home with me. This should be readily available now; I think this is from Essie's winter collection, which was just released.
Essie Sable Collar. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment