Saturday, November 9, 2013

NOTW: Random and Whimsical

Hello!

I've had a crazy week at work, but here's what I've been wearing through it all:

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is Thursday's swatch of Polished by KPT's Harvest Moon with stamps from Bundle Monster plate BM-302 done with AEngland St. George. I had no plan for this mani when I started flipping through stamping plates, so when I came across this cute pattern, I couldn't resist. I love the cartoon style of the birds and trees and snails!
Indoors, filtered sunlight (through window), no flash.
Harvest Moon has worn incredibly well. It was my last swatch of the day on Sunday, and I've been wearing it all week. I took these pictures on Friday afternoon. As I write this late on Saturday night, the polish still looks nearly flawless. No noticeable tipwear, and the only chink I had was a minor nail peel/break, no fault to the polish there. Awesome!

Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment