Thursday, November 7, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Polished by KPT Harvest Moon

Hello!

Polished By KPT Harvest Moon cold. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Today I have the very beautiful Polished by KPT's Harvest Moon for your viewing pleasure!

Polished By KPT Harvest Moon warm nail bed, cold tips. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Harvest Moon is a holographic thermal polish that is a very light, grey when warm and gorgeous coral when cold. I didn't get great sunlight shots -- yay winter in the northern hemisphere! The holo effect is subtle indoors, but what I could see outside, in the weak sunlight was fantastic. I love that the cold color is warm-toned and the warm color is cool-toned! So fun and pretty!

Polished By KPT Harvest Moon warm nail bed, cold tips (my favorite!). Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Duri Rejuvacote, two coats of Harvest Moon, and one coat of Seche Vite. Formula on this was similar to Nightcrawler, but less sticky. I did see what looked like pigment bits making a slightly textured surface, but topcoat smoothed everything over. You can kinda see what I'm talking about in a the thumb/label picture below, but, out and about in normal life, this looks smooth and normal.

Polished By KPT Harvest Moon cold. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
I purchased this recently directly from Polished by KPT.

Polished By KPT Harvest Moon warm. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment