Thursday, November 28, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Sinful Colors Amethyst

Hello! Happy Thanksgiving, America! Enjoy that turkey!

Another quick swatch post for a simple creme polish -- this one is Sinful Colors Amethyst.

Sinful Colors Amethyst. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Amethyst is the perfect shade of grape-purple! I'd been on the hunt for this very thing for awhile. I'm pretty sure I picked up and examined every purple polish in Target the day that I bought this because nothing else matched what I had in mind... until this one!

Sinful Colors Amethyst. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, two coats of Amethyst, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. This polish has a nice formula, which didn't give me any issues. It's nicely pigmented and smooth.

Sinful Colors Amethyst. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
As I mentioned, I found this lovely at Target. Sinful Colors is also sold at Walgreens.

More soon! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment