Friday, June 13, 2014

NOTW: Orange Skittles

Hello! Happy Friday!

Finally, back to some nail art around here!


Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

For this mani, I started with two coats of Zoya Cole over my go-to base combination of Duri Rejuvacote and Sinful Colors Nail Hardener on all my fingers except my middle finger, which got OPI Toucan Do It If You Try. Once dry, I stamped various bubble and swirly designs over Cole with OPI Toucan Do It If You Try. My index finger got the dry brush, distressed technique. It was my first time trying it out, and I really liked the look. Everything then got a quick coat of NYC In a New York Minute to seal the deal.

No promises for next week, you guys. It's my town's annual festival this weekend, and our social calendar is full! There's a carnival in town, fireworks, car show, parade, live music, adult beverage garden.... not to forget Father's Day and my mister's birthday! I'm not sure if I will get any nail time in or not. I've got some back-logged nail art sitting here, so I'll post what I can!

More soon! ^_^


2 comments: