Sunday, July 6, 2014

Haul: June!

Hello!!

We're starting this haul post off with June's Mystery Bag from Rainbow Honey. This month I received a small rollerball perfume in Nucifera, a jumbo cuticle balm in Tea Biscuit, a sugar scrub bar also in Tea Biscuit, three mini polishes, and some half-sized orange sticks.

Rainbow Honey June Mystery Bag. 

I was delighted to see all three polishes this month were pink. Rose Macaron is a light pink crelly with pink, gold, and yellow glitters. Ichigo is a pink jelly packed with flakies. Pikake is a cute mix of pink, white, and yellow glitters with shimmer. I haven't used them yet, but they look cute!


Rainbow Honey June Mystery Bag Polishes. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Next up! Sally Beauty supply! I picked up two China Glaze polishes, Flip Flop Fantasy and Prism, and got the Nail Tek treatment free.


Sally's Loot. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

After that, I went looking for the new Salon Perfect Red, White, and Blue collection at Wal-mart, but I struck out. My local store apparently did not get any, but I did find Pure Ice Freedom from last year that I had missed out on! I picked up Sparks Fly as well. Sally Hansen Lava was on clearance for about two dollars, so that came home with me too.


Cheapies! Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Finally, a good friend of mine has recently become a nail polish junkie (welcome to the club, Molly!!!), and she has been bidding on polish lots from Ebay. I am the happy recipient of her duplicates! Nicole by OPI textures - Cinna-man of My Dreams and Blue-berry Sweet on You, and China Glaze Luxe and Lush.


Gifts! Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I've got a ton of posts in the works for July, so more soon! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment