Friday, July 18, 2014

NOTW: Strawberry Lazerbeams!

Hello!

Another nail of the week from March! This one finally saw a long held idea come to life!


Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I started with my usual "long-wear mani" base combination of Duri Rejuvacote and Sinful Colors Nail Hardener. Then, I layered two coats of Revlon Pink Pineapple on my ring finger and topped that with Seche Vite. I used two coats of Zoya Kimber on all my other fingers, topped that with Seche Vite, and waited for my ringer fingers to dry completely. Once that happened, some striping tape, one coat of Kimber, some careful peeling off of the striping tape, and a final coat of Seche Vite went on to create this berry mani.


Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Simple but cute! Loved this -- it's a shame I let Kimber sit in a drawer so long. It's a beauty!

More soon! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment