Friday, March 7, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Revlon Pink Pineapple

Hello!

Today I have Revlon Pink Pineapple to show you!

Revlon Pink Pineapple. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Pink Pineapple is a baby pink creme that smells like pineapple once dry. It is soft and pretty. And how adorable is that bottle?!

Revlon Pink Pineapple. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are one coat of Duri Rejuvacote, one coat of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener, four coats of Pink Pineapple, and one coat of Seche Vite. The formula is really streaky and doesn't self-level too well. This was opaque in three coats, but streaky, so I did a fourth coat. I started with two thin coats, then did two thicker coats. The Seche Vite also helped this to level out a lot. It wasn't terrible to work with, and I think that had I been more patient, this could have gone better for me. In hindsight, I should've stuck to thinner coats and waited until each was completely dry before moving on. I had some issues with balding and dragging, so I think the key here is to be patient!

Revlon Pink Pineapple. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I purchased my bottle just last week at CVS!

More soon! ^_^




2 comments:

  1. Cute nail polish. And it looks kind of satin in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's soft and delicate -- love it! Thanks! ^_^

      Delete