Sunday, March 30, 2014

Haul: March!!

Hello, blogfriends!

Since I haven't posted in awhile, I'll obviously be taking a bit of a break from blogging -- we're moving again! This one is the Big Move back to Minnesota, so, not only did we take a little vacation to check off the last items on the list of stuff we wanted to see and do before we left the East Coast, but we've also got tons to do before we go... and I've got about 430 bottles of polish to bubble wrap... oofda!

But, that doesn't mean I haven't been doing my nails! I've got plenty to show you once we get settled and into a routine! For now, here's March's haul!

Sally's Loot! Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
First purchase was early in the month at Sally's -- I went in for OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, got distracted by the Muppets Most Wanted Collection display, and then scored some OPI Gwen Stefani Collection polishes from the clearance bin! I came home with OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, OPI Toucan Do it if you Try, OPI Muppets World Tour, OPI Push and Shove, OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby, Orly Naked Canvas, and Orly Love Each Other.

Sally's Loot! Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
My super awesome husband was paying close attention while I was talking polish at him one day, so for my birthday, he knew I wanted Polished by KPT Nostalgia. And he picked out a second one, Dichromatic, that he thought looked interesting. I love it when he does this, because I initially breezed right on by the listing for Dichromatic, but I really love it after wearing it!

Birthday Presents! Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Next, I treated myself to another significant Rainbow Honey haul... Happy Birthday to me! I picked up Trifolium, Xoxo, Metalmark, Midnight Fountain, Sword Lily, and Birdcage. I had these shipped to my sister in Minnesota so I wouldn't have to move them! She very kindly unwrapped and unboxed them all to snap this picture for us.

Thanks, sister!
I picked up these two pretty glitters from Sinful Colors at Walgreens. I was shopping with a friend this weekend during a visit to Virginia Beach, and I think I may have infected her with the polish bug.... oopsies. The Walgreens there had Essence polishes and cosmetics! So, be on the lookout -- Essence might be making a move on the US market, which is excellent news! Maybe we'll start to see more of the seasonal offerings! Anyway, this is I Dream in Jewels and Shine on Me from Sinful Colors.

Random Walgreens Loot! Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Finally, I got super lucky! I was almost finished with this post, but wandered over to check Facebook to find Colores de Carol had just posted about putting more polishes up for sale. From the collage picture on the post, I could see Emily de Molly Majestic Flight was one of them!!! It has been discontinued, and it was my number one lemming. I was fortunate to find this bottle for sale! Since I completed my order just minutes before finalizing this post, I don't have a picture, but here's a link to one!

Okay, so we're moving the last weekend in April, so I'll be back sometime after that... once I unpack, find a job, and catch up with all the friends and family I haven't seen in six months! Happy polishing until then, my friends!

More in May! ^_^


2 comments:

  1. I hope you'll be writing again because I came back to your blog and see no new posts - and you seem to have quite similar tastes like I have (I mean nail polish ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! Yes, I'll be back, hopefully starting more regular posts again next week... ^_^

      Delete