Sunday, March 2, 2014

Haul: February!

Hello!

I've got a small haul post for this past month! I stopped in to Sally's while out running errands one weekend just see to if they had anything new or fun on clearance. I had my choice from the new China Glaze texture collection, Sea Goddess, so I picked up Wish on a Star Fish. The clearance rack had mini bottles of Travel in Colour from the most recent holiday collection, Happy Holiglaze. Finally, I found the new Sally Hansen Satin Glam collection at Target and picked up Chic Pink.

China Glaze and Sally Hansen shimmers!

Lastly, a quick trip into CVS for a prescription found me also snagging these two from the Revlon Parfumerie collection, Pink Pineapple and Wintermint, on sale buy one get one half off. In my entire collection, I don't think I have this type of blush/baby pink. OPI Bubble Bath is much sheerer, and everything else is brighter. I was going to pick up Zoya Dot from the Awaken Collection to meet this 'need', but Pink Pineapple is cheaper and more convenient!

Revlon Parfumerie picks, Pink Pineapple and Wintermint.

And that's it! A very quiet month around here for polish, but that's a good thing... I've been pretty ridiculous as of late. Next month is birthday month, so we'll see what happens! Onward!

More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment