Saturday, March 1, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Pure Ice Tease

Hi!

I have another aged polish to show you today. This one is Pure Ice Tease. Tease is a sheer pink jelly base loaded with shimmer.

Pure Ice Tease. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are two coats of Tease, plus NYC In a New York Minute over my base coat of Seche Clear. Formula was good, but sheer as expected. Three coats would've been better now that I see the pictures on the big screen, but I usually use this as a topcoat rather than layer it up to opacity on it's own.

Pure Ice Tease. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I'm sure I picked this up at least five years ago from Wal-mart. It's nothing too special, and I'm pretty sure I have similar polishes.

Pure Ice Tease. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^








No comments:

Post a Comment