Thursday, March 6, 2014

GOT Polish Challenge: Skittle

Hello!

For those of you who are regular readers, this looks a bit familiar! I swatched Cult Nails Mayhem for yesterday's post and realized I was well on my way to this weeks GOT Polish prompt, "Skittle".


I started with a base coat, and the following polishes:

Indoors, direct filtered sunlight, no flash.
Left hand, thumb to pinkie: Essie Armed and ReadyZoya IbizaZoya ArizonaPure Ice Wild Thing, and Color Club Gossip Column. All of which definitely qualify for the challenge as they're all at least a year old!

Indoors, direct filtered sunlight, no flash.
Right hand, thumb to pinkie: Sinful Colors Amethyst, OPI Koala Bear-y, Barielle Lemondrops, Zoya Robyn, and Models Own Pink Punch. Amethyst and Pink Punch are newer polishes, but the rest have been around awhile. I'm counting 8 of 10 polishes as good enough here!

I added one coat of Cult Nails Mayhem, a holographic topcoat, to unify the look. Then, I placed rhinestones and shapes from a nail art wheel on each finger adhered with topcoat. Fun and vibrant!

More soon! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment