Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Pure Ice Sparks Fly

Hello!

Pure Ice Sparks Fly. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Today's polish is Sparks Fly from Pure Ice!


Pure Ice Sparks Fly. Indoors, sunlight, no flash.

Sparks Fly is a sparse glitter topper made up of blue microglitter, small copper hexes, and the occasional silver holographic star.


Pure Ice Sparks Fly. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today are two coats of Sparks Fly over yesterday's OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby swatch plus topcoat. Application was smooth, and I did not need to dab this on. I did, however, strategically place the stars when I managed to get one, but otherwise this is swiped on like normal polish.


Pure Ice Sparks Fly (matte). Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I purchased my bottle recently from Wal-mart.


Pure Ice Sparks Fly. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^









No comments:

Post a Comment