Thursday, July 24, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: China Glaze Ghoulish Glow

Hello!

Today's swatch is a bit different - this is China Glaze Ghoulish Glow. I love the name and the ghost on the bottle!

China Glaze Ghoulish Glow. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Ghoulish Glow is a glow in the dark topcoat that leaves a slightly matte finish. I used two coats of this over yesterday's China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy swatch. It glows faintly yellow, but my camera picked up orange, which I thought was weird. Anyway, this applies easily without any issues. But, I was a bit disappointed in this one. The glow is weak and fades pretty quickly, especially compared some of the other brands out on the market today. Maybe I'm just not doing it right? I placed my fingers right next to a bright light bulb for a few minutes, but I still only got a weak luminescence from the polish. Oh well, it's still fun (if only for a short time!).


China Glaze Ghoulish Glow. Indoors, no light.

I purchased my bottle last year around Halloween from Sally Beauty supply. I seem to remember hearing that it will be back out this year as well.

More soon! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment