Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

Hello!

Today I have a gorgeous neon for you to see! This is China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy!

Flip Flop Fantasy is a crazy light (pastel?) orange/coral (melon?) neon polish. It is hard to describe and even harder to photograph, so keep that in mind...

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today started with one coat of Sinful Colors Base coat. Then I used three coats of Flip Flop Fantasy, and finished that with one coat of NYC In New York Minute. This polish is far more opaque than I expected, so there is no need to use a white base coat. However, the first coat goes on streaky. Patience is needed during application because it will bald and drag. I've heard that this polish has been reformulated and is different from the original version. I think I have the latest rendition, because I picked it up recently from the re-promote display of the collection.

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

This is really bright, and it tweaked my camera out for pretty much every shot. This deep shade capture is the best I got. The rest of my lightbox pictures are too washed out.

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I purchased my bottle recently from Sally Beauty. It's a unique and welcome addition to my collection.


China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment