Saturday, July 19, 2014

Bonus NOTW: Red and Sparkly

Hello!

Here is yet another mani from a few months ago. It was one of those times when I was craving bright red nails. But I wanted to use one of my new polishes too, and the resulting combination isn't really the best...


Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

This is my usual base coat combination (Duri + Sinful Colors Nail Hardener), and two coats of Zoya Sooki for the red polish. On my accent nails, I started with a coat of OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest and layered one coat each of Rainbow Honey The Bubbly and Rainbow Honey Dearly Beloved over my middle and ring finger nails, respectively. One coat of topcoat, and this was finished.

I'm not crazy about the bright red mixed with the darker polishes. I was expecting the burgundy of Every Month is Oktoberfest to play against the red a little better, but even so, I rocked this one for a few days.

More soon ! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment