Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Cirque Vaudeville

Hello!

Today's polish is Cirque Vaudeville!

Cirque Vaudeville. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Vaudeville is a muted lilac with pretty gold to green shifting shimmer. I mostly pick up on the gold shimmer, but in sunlight, I can see some green sparks as well. I think this is the translucent/iridescent type of shimmer because, in some light, it is barely there. It's not what I was expecting, which was a more solid, opaque gold shimmer. However, this made for a much more subtle, gorgeous look.

Cirque Vaudeville. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are one coat of Duri Rejuvacote, one coat of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener, two coats of Vaudeville, and one coat of Seche Vite. This polish applies very nicely. It is smooth and even, so with just one coat, you can get a subtle lilac 'blush' of color on your tips.

Cirque Vaudeville. Outdoors, sunight, no flash.

I purchased my bottle directly from Cirque a while ago. Vaudeville was part of their debut collection, Dark Horse, and I see it still available on their website today.


Cirque Vaudeville. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^







No comments:

Post a Comment