Thursday, June 12, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Rainbow Honey All My Stars

Hello!

Rainbow Honey All My Stars. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Today's swatch is Rainbow Honey All My Stars!

Rainbow Honey All My Stars. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

All My Stars is a fun glitter topper in a clear base. There's a lot of pastel, satin glitter in there -- pinks, blues, and yellows, but what takes this polish over the top is the addition of the brighter glitters. There are bright yellow, coral, and purple stars too. Rainbow Honey makes genius-level color combinations. I'd never, ever think to throw in some brights with pastels, but this polish really works. There is a gorgeous bit of purple shimmer in here as well.

Rainbow Honey All My Stars. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are one heavily manipulated/dabbed coat over yesterday's Cirque Vaudeville swatch. I topped this off with one thick coat of Gelous plus one thick coat of Seche Vite to smooth out the glitter. My mani bubbled a bit, which I don't think is very apparent in these photos. This was my fault because I was impatient and had very important ice cream to go eat! ^_^ Anyway, you'll definitely want to dab this polish on and keep an orange stick handy to nudge the stars to where you want them.

Rainbow Honey All My Stars. Outdoors, sunlight light, no flash.

This is one of Rainbow Honey's Limited Editions -- but it's still available on their website!


Rainbow Honey All My Stars. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^






2 comments: