Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: China Glaze Agro

Hello again!!

China Glaze Agro. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Today I'm finally getting around to showing you a swatch of China Glaze Agro from the Capitol Colours Collection released earlier this year. This one had been sitting in my stash just waiting for its debut
!
China Glaze Agro. Indoors, artificial light, with flash.
Agro is a grassy green foil. It shows some minor brushstrokes, but this didn't put me off much. I haven't tried sponging on a final coat of this one yet like I'm used to doing for this type of polish, but I bet it would turn out great.
China Glaze Agro. Outdoors, natural light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, two of Agro, and one coat of Seche Vite. The formula on this one is great. It is very pigmented and could be a one coat polish if you are careful.

This was available at Sally Beauty and other retailers earlier this year. I don't think I've seen any recently, but Head2Toe Beauty still has it for sale.
China Glaze Agro. Indoors, artificial light, with flash.
More soon!! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment