Monday, November 26, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: Orly Nite Owl

Hello again! Where has the time gone? It's the last week of November already!! I feel like the last quarter of this year has gone by in a flash!

Orly Nite Owl. Indoors, artificial and natural light, no flash (near a window).
Today I have one of those polishes that made my first wishlist. This is Orly Nite Owl from the Birds of a Feather Collection from last fall, I think.

Orly Nite Owl. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is a warm grey with a strong silver shimmer. I also think I see a hint of gold shimmer in there every now and then.

Orly Nite Owl. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, two coats of Nite Owl, and one coat of Seche Vite. This has a great, no-issue formula. It is subtle at one coat and could be worn that way for a soft look. It it completely opaque, as you see, at two coats.

Orly Nite Owl. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
I'm very glad I picked this one up. I can't honestly remember where or when I got this bottle, but I've seen it still at Ulta recently (surprisingly, but maybe that's just my Ulta) and it's still over at Head2Toe Beauty.

Orly Nite Owl. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment