Friday, November 16, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: OPI The Color Of Minnie

Happy Friday!! If you've been following along, you'll note that today should be a Nail of the Week post. I'm sorry to say that I didn't do anything fun or special for this week's mani. I've been just wearing a new OPI I picked up over the weekend.
OPI The Color of Minnie. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

This is OPI The Color of Minnie from the Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection released earlier this year.

It is a fantastic bright, warm, red with subtle pink shimmer. Oh my goodness, I love this polish so much. I couldn't cover it up with any nail art. It's bright and cheery and classy. Classic OPI, in my opinion.

OPI The Color of Minnie. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Formula was good, I think--my bottle is a really tiny mini polish (it holds 1/8 an ounce!), so the brush was tiny too. It took me a bit to adjust to the brush when applying this. I started with a base of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener and topped the two coats of The Color of Minnie off with the OPI Fastdry topcoat that came in the mini-set. It's the first time I have used any OPI topcoat, and it seems to do the job well. It's very shiny and dried pretty quickly.

OPI The Color of Minnie. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I found this mini-set at Ulta recently, but there were not many left. I love this polish. I'd love to get a full-size of this, but I'm not sure where it would be available still. Good luck if you are hunting it! I am too!

OPI The Color of Minnie. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon!! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment