Thursday, November 22, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: Spoiled Jewelry Heist

Hello again!!! Happy Thanksgiving!! Enjoy the day, the food, and your families!

Today I have a quick post to show you Spoiled Jewelry Heist.

Spoiled Jewelry Heist. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is a glitter topcoat in a clear base. Swatches today are one coat over Essie Sand Tropez from yesterday plus a coat of Seche Vite. This is predominantly light pink hexes with fewer gold hexes mixed in. I also see tiny blue glitter (I think they might be squares) and tiny iridescent hexes. At first I thought the iridescent glitters were gold, but as I wore this, I noticed they flashed blue and green at different angles. It is a really great color combination. Super pretty!
Spoiled Jewelry Heist. Indoors, artificial light, with flash.
The glitter is very sparse and there seems to be an excess of the clear base. I let a lot of clear base drain off the brush (bent at an angle on the inside of the bottle neck to keep the glitter on the brush) to get the glitter coverage I wanted without having to do extra coats. The brushes on these are the flat, fat paddles like Essence Colour and Go and the Sally Hansen Gem Crush series.
Spoiled Jewelry Heist. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
I think these are CVS exclusive. That's where I got mine. They retail for $2 normally, I think, but I took advantage of a 2 for $3 sale.

Spoiled Jewelry Heist. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment