Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: CrowsToes Absolum - Your Potions Master

Hello again!! This is my 100th post! *Happy Dance* Woohoo! I didn't really think I'd last this long when I started--I figured I'd give up or get bored, but nope--still having fun! ^_^

Anyway, I've got another indie polish up for swatching. This was an impulse buy back in September, and I couldn't be happier about that. I've worn this polish a few times already, and it's stunning!
CrowsToes Absolum. Indoors, artificial light, with flash.

This beauty has a ton of incredibly shiny glitters packed into that bottle. I see big blue hexes; smaller green, silver holographic, and orange hexes; tiny silver holographic, black, and blue hexes; and finally, some black bar glitter. It's totally gorgeous on the nail. I've worn one coat over a base of Zoya Ibiza here (specifically, it's a base of Seche Clear, one careful coat of Zoya Ibiza, one coat of Absolum, and one coat of Seche Vite). It's like these two polishes were made for one another--the shimmery, inky blue of Ibiza and the shiny, shiny, shiny blue, orange, and green combination of Absolum is fantastic.

CrowsToes Absolum over Zoya Ibiza. Indoors, artificial light, with flash.
Formula was extra thick, but there's a warning about that everywhere I've seen this for sale. I used some Seche Restore thinner on my bottle and it glides on perfectly. I didn't need to dab or anything--just a swipe and maybe some slight placement of a few glitters, but otherwise easy!

CrowsToes Absolum over Zoya Ibiza. Outdoors, natural light, shade, no flash. This is the most 'true to life' capture.
Even though the glitter in this is incredibly shiny and I love that, I did slap some Butter London Matte Finish over it. I love it this way too.

CrowsToes Absolum over Zoya Ibiza. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
If you're wanting this one (and really, why wouldn't you? haha), it can be found a few places. I bought mine from llarowe, but there are a few other etailers out there that carry this one.
CrowsToes Absolum over Zoya Ibiza in matte. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon!! ^_^



CrowsToes Absolum over Zoya Ibiza. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.





No comments:

Post a Comment