Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: China Glaze I Herd That

Hello again!!

China Glaze I Herd That. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Today I have the fiery, China Glaze I Herd That from their recent Safari Collection.

China Glaze I Herd That. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is a micro glitter bomb! But, I think it's a sophisticated glitter bomb. The overall look on the nail is very lovely.

China Glaze I Herd That. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
I Herd That is predominantly copper micro glitter. It has gold holographic micro glitter as well.

China Glaze I Herd That. Outdoors, natural light (shade), no flash.
Swatches today are a base of Seche Clear, three coats of I Herd That, and two coats of Seche Vite. The formula is great. It flows smoothly onto the nail, and it dries quickly. It also dries gritty, so be prepared to do an extra coat of topcoat. This is nicely opaque at three coats, but it doesn't feel too thick on the nail. It would also work at one coat as a glitter topcoat over a base.

China Glaze I Herd That. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^







No comments:

Post a Comment