Friday, November 23, 2012

NOTW: Zoya Inspired Chevrons

Hello again!! Been awhile--I got caught up in the holiday and spent some time with the Mister over the long weekend. Here's what I wore last week.

Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
I started with a base coat of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener, two coats Zoya Aurora and one coat of Seche Vite. Once that was dry, I used tape and one coat Zoya Rory to start the chevron tip design. I was impatient and didn't want to wait for that to be completely dry so I could use more tape for the black tip, so I just free-handed the final color with Zoya Storm.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I loved how this turned out. This was not my original idea though. My inspiration came from this bit by Zoya. I did switch up the colors, but the elements are the same.

Outdoors, sunlight, no flash. Holo sparkle!
More soon!! ^_^ 




No comments:

Post a Comment