Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: Wet n' Wild Night Prowl

Hello again!!

Just a quickie post to show you Wet n' Wild Night Prowl.

Wet n' Wild Night Prowl. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is a black jelly with a ton of purple micro-glitter. Swatches are a base of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener, three coats of Night Prowl, one coat of Seche Vite, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute Fastdry Topcoat.

Indoors, artificial light, with flash.
I needed three coats to get this even. It was a little patchy still at two coats. Due to all that glitter, this dries gritty and necessitated two coats of topcoat to get smooth. Small issues aside, I think it's worth it. This is a great dark, brooding polish--perfect for Halloween, which was when I had this one on.

Wet n' Wild Night Prowl. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
From pictures around the internets, I'm thinking this might be close to AEngland's new polish, Ophelia, but I don't have that one to compare it to. What do you think? Potential dupes? For less than $1 (got mine on sale for 70 cents!), is this close enough for you? I think it is for me!

I found mine at Walgreens! Happy hunting if you're looking to try it out!

Wet n' Wild Night Prowl. Indoors, artificial light, with flash.

More soon!! ^_^




2 comments: