Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: Wet n' Wild Dreamy Poppy

Hello again!!!

Today I have one of my great polish loves up for your viewing pleasure. This is Wet n' Wild Dreamy Poppy.

Wet n' Wild Dreamy Poppy. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is a gorgeous, bright, coral pink creme. I can't get enough of this. I reach for this one a lot. The bottle is a bit beat up, but I think that is because this was the one of the few polishes I elected to take on vacation with me back in September (you can see my vacation manis and read about the rest of the adventure here). It has got a lot of miles on it, hehe.

Wet n' Wild Dreamy Poppy. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are one coat of Seche Clear, two of Dreamy Poppy, and one coat of Seche Vite. I like the brushes on these particular polishes--they are long and thin with just enough stiffness to allow for good control. The formula is okay (but for the price tag, no worries) -- it was a little patchy on the first coat, but I only used two, so really not bad for a creme. The only bad thing about this polish is that it stains. I've taken to using two coats of basecoat when I wear this normally. For the time it was on my nails to do the swatch photos, I didn't have an issue.

Wet n' Wild Dreamy Poppy. Outdoors, natural light, no flash.
This was a completely random find for me. I went into my local Walgreens for something else, and walked by the display. Wet n' Wild Wild Shine polishes were on sale for 70 cents! 70 cents! Woohoo! I love it when impulse buys are cheap and awesome!!
Wet n' Wild Dreamy Poppy. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment