Friday, November 9, 2012

NOTW: Some Grey't Stamping!

Hello again! Happy Friday!!

Here's what I've been wearing this week.


Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.

The base for this is Essence Grey't To Be Here, which is a fabulous grey creme with pink shimmer. I'd seen it swatched a few places around the internets and was in love. I am so glad I lucked out and found this last time I was in Ulta! I now need to find a back-up because this color is great. Let the hunt begin!

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I wanted to play up the pink shimmer, so I used my old, goopy bottle of Pure Ice Gossip to stamp the fishnet design from Konad plate m57 over top. I then added the scroll design from Bundle Monster plate BM-12 with Zoya Ibiza, and topped everything off with a coat of NYC In a New York Minute Fastdry Topcoat. I didn't intend for the blue scrollwork to look weathered, and I probably couldn't recreate it if I tried, but I love the way it looks here.
Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Overall, I'm loving how this turned out. I love these colors together!

Have a good weekend!! More Monday! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment