Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: Sinful Colors Unicorn

Hello again!!
Sinful Colors Unicorn. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Today I have my first Sinful Colors swatch post, I think. Strangely, this one happens to be my most recent Sinful Colors purchase! This is Unicorn:

Sinful Colors Unicorn. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Unicorn is a great pale, pastel yellow creme. I'd been on the hunt for this one for awhile, since I can't come up with another polish quite like it, so I was pleased when I finally found it at my local Walgreens.

Sinful Colors Unicorn. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I used a base coat of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener, three coats of Unicorn, and one coat of Seche Vite for swatches here. I usually do only two coats of polish, but this one needed three. It was a little streaky and patchy, but yellow polishes tend to be finicky like that. This one wasn't too much of a pain. I was hoping it would lean a little more towards a jelly finish so I could potentially dupe Candeo Jellybean using Black Cat Lacquer's Rainbow Brite. I'll still give it a go sometime with a thin final coat of unicorn--results to be published... eventually!

Sinful Colors Unicorn. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon!! ^_^









No comments:

Post a Comment