Monday, October 1, 2012

Nail Art Challenge!!!!



Hello again!! Happy October! One of my favorite months of the year!

Well, now that Zoya Month here at NeverWithoutPolish has come and gone, what are we going to do? Honestly, all that swatching got a bit boring. I'm ready for some nail art! I found this Halloween Nail Art Challenge via The Girlie Tomboy (on Facebook only, here). I've also found it mentioned here, at Lacquer Dreams, and I thought this would be fun to do. Halloween is a holiday I enjoy, and I have many ideas for Halloween inspired nail art. So, it seemed like the perfect time to participate in my first nail art challenge.

The challenge has posts for Mondays and Fridays, so I can definitely keep up with that, and I plan to keep on with the swatches in the middle of the week. It'll be a good mix of swatching and nail art, I think.

Here is the "schedule" and themes.

"This Is Halloween" Nail Art Challenge! {source or source}
Stay tuned--I'll have the Horror Movies inspired nail art post up shortly!

More very soon!! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment