Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: Zoya Blaze

Hello again!!

Zoya Blaze. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I have a gorgeous, brand new polish for your viewing pleasure today! This bit of fantastic is Zoya Blaze from the new Ornate Collection.

Zoya Blaze. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Blaze is a beautiful berry with holographic flecks!! Yes, Zoya did holos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The formula on this is great! It flows very nicely, it's nicely pigmented, but ever so slightly jelly. The holographic shimmer is tinted by the base coat, like you are seeing the holo rainbow effect through a berry-colored filter. It's breathtaking in the sun.

Zoya Blaze. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
I used two coats here over a base of Sally Hansen Nail Protix, and I topped it with a coat of Orly Sec n' Dry. The holo effect on this is of the 'scattered' variety (as opposed to linear).

I bought mine straight from Zoya's website. If you don't have an account with them and would like to set  one up, you can certainly do so through my Share the Love link (read about the program here). They can also be found at Ulta (though good luck there--I've never been at my Ulta when the polish displays weren't extremely picked over, and I think with how awesome this one is, you'd be hard-pressed to find it in stock, but that's just my experiences talking. Your mileage may vary, as they say.)

Zoya Blaze. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
I think this is a very versatile color--it's a little bit vampy for me indoors. Awesome anytime there's sunshine. A great berry shade for fall, but the glowy sparkle makes is great for the holidays too. This is probably one of my most favorite polishes released this year--it's awesome!!!

Zoya Blaze. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon!!! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment