Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: HITS Demeter

Hello again!!
Hits Demeter. Indoors, artificial light, with flash.
Today I have an awesome orange holo for you! This is Hits Demeter from the No Olimpo Collection!

Hits Demeter. Indoors, natural light, no flash.
I was lusting after this one for so long, so, of course, I had to put it in my first llarowe order. I'm so glad I did! I can't believe it's taken me this long to put it on because it is stunning!

Hits Demeter. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Demeter is a lovely peachy-orange linear holographic polish. Indoors, it's a very nice orange with a hint of the holographic effect. Outdoors, it's a super star! The formula and brush were fine; no issues to report. I did need three thin coats for opacity. Shown today is three coats of Demeter with no base or topcoat.

My only complaint is the small bottle. It's so awesome, I wish it came in a bigger bottle! I'll have to conserve my 6ml and try layering this over a base orange in the future.


Demeter, and the rest of the No Olimpo Collection, can be purchased from llarowe and Ninja Polish. I bought mine from llarowe--I'm so glad she's in business and allows me easy access to awesome polishes! (My wallet, however, feels otherwise. lol) I believe llarowe's new website will debut tomorrow along with a restock of these Hits polishes. If only I could afford to place another order! I've been trying to limit myself to two polish purchases a month with a total polish limit of six bottles (but, I've already failed... I found a half-full display of Essence polish last time I was Ulta, so I'm up to three purchases and nine bottles this month! I guess I only get one purchase in November haha!). How do the rest of you polish fiends manage your polish spending? Do you budget it? Try to limit it? What works for you?

More soon!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment