Thursday, October 25, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: Wet n' Wild Party of Five Glitters

Hello again!!

Wet n' Wild Party of Five Glitters. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I've got a layering polish swatched up for today! This is Wet n' Wild's Party of Five Glitters over Zoya Blaze from Tuesday.
Wet n' Wild Party of Five Glitters. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Application was easy--it's not one swiped coat though. Like previous glitters, I swirl the brush in the bottle then bend the brush on the inside of the bottle neck, which traps the glitter on top of the brush but allows excess clear polish to drain off. Then I dab this on my nail and smoosh it around with the brush until I'm happy with the dispersion of glitter.

Wet n' Wild Party of Five Glitters. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Party of Five Glitters looks awesome in the bottle. I see green, silver, blue, red, and deep pink hexes in various sizes. The colored glitters got rather lost over my choice of Blaze for undies, unfortunately. I thought Blaze would work well, but perhaps it's just too awesome on it's own! I always have trouble pairing glitter polishes with base colors. This one I actually rather like even if the silver glitter stands out the most and steals all the attention. Expect to see some more of this one as the holidays near!

I found this at Walgreens. It was in a random display, so I'm not sure on availability. Good luck if you're hunting it! 
Wet n' Wild Party of Five Glitters. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon!!! ^_^











No comments:

Post a Comment