Friday, May 24, 2013

NOTW: Mango Tips!

Hello! I'm writing this from the PAST! It's Sunday evening! lol Hopefully, I've made it through the week and can enjoy this upcoming long weekend! Since you saw what I planned to wear this week on Sunday evening, I've got an older notw I wore a month or so ago but didn't have the opportunity to post it as I was busy with the 31 Day Challenge.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I started this look off with two coats of Duri Rejuvacote. Once that was dry, I used french tip guides and Zoya Arizona. I added one coat of INM Northern Lights to that and waited until it was all dry before starting to work with more french tip guides and Color Club Wildflower to make the double-french tip. One final topcoat of NYC In a New York Minute, and I was finished. I really enjoyed wearing these and the color combination reminded me of tropical fruit!

More soon! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's a fun look but takes a lot of patience. I usually screw them up by not waiting long enough for the first layer to dry! ^_^

      Delete