Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Crumpet's Laid-Back 31DC: Inspired By Your Favourite Colour

Hi!

Today's prompt is "Inspired By Your Favourite Colour". My favorite nail polish color is pink, especially deep, saturated fuchsia-type pinks. Beyond nail polish, I love blues. So I used both as my inspiration for this simple accent nail mani.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I started with a base coat of Duri Rejuvacote, and added two coats of China Glaze Snap My Dragon on all but my ring finger, which got two coats of OPI Russian Navy. I didn't have any sunlight to capture this with, so you can't see the gorgeous pink shimmer in Russian Navy, but trust me, it plays off the pink of Snap My Dragon beautifully. At this point, I felt it needed a little something else, so I grabbed Rainbow Honey The Worst Possible Thing and added one coat to create dual accent nails. A quick coat of Seche Vite, and this was good to go!

More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment