Friday, May 10, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Jade Vermelho Surreal

Happy Friday!!!

Jade Vermelho Surreal. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Wrapping up my holographic week is Jade Vermelho Surreal.

Jade Vermelho Surreal. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Vermelho Surreal is a red holographic polish. Indoors, this looks a little rusty and orange for a red to my eye, but once outside, the true red shines on through the holo shimmer. It's definitely not pink, though, and I think that's how many 'red' holos fail.

Boom! Jade Vermelho Surreal. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, two coats of Vermelho Surreal, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. Same formula as the other Jade's this week -- no issues.

Jade Holographics can be purchased at llarowe and Ninja Polish. I think I shopped both places for the ones I showed you this week. I had gift cards and was lucky to find the ones that I wanted in stock between the two stores.
Jade Vermelho Surreal. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Happy weekend! More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment