Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: China Glaze Razzle Me Dazzle Me

Hello!

This is China Glaze Razzle Me Dazzle Me!

China Glaze Razzle Me Dazzle Me. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Razzle Me Dazzle Me is a glitter topper in a clear base. I see three sizes of light pink hexes (tiny, small and medium), three sizes of black hexes (tiny, medium, and giant), and black bar glitter.

China Glaze Razzle Me Dazzle Me. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are one swiped coat over yesterday's Immortal swatch plus one coat of Gelous and one of NYC In a New York Minute. Formula on this is fantastic. One swiped on coat -- no manipulation of the glitter and it didn't want to clump together! Spot on, China Glaze!

China Glaze Razzle Me Dazzle Me. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
This is really close to the classic black and white glitter for me. Those pink hexes are so light of hue that they could really be considered neutral. I went with pink in my description because who's ever heard of a neutral glitter? Haha! Anyway, I think this could work over any base polish you'd care to use it on, so I'm quite glad I snagged this at Sally's when this collection was freshly out on the shelves. My only regret is that it sat so long untried because I really love the way it looks!

China Glaze Razzle Me Dazzle Me. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^







No comments:

Post a Comment