Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Brash Denim Doll

Hello!

Brash Denim Doll. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Today I have the other Brash polish I was gifted for my birthday. If I remember correctly, the two were packaged together as a set. This one is Denim Doll.

Brash Denim Doll. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Denim Doll is a deep blue with awesome blue shimmer. It is really pretty, and again, I'm pleased with it despite the less than desirable formula. I didn't have sun for swatching this one, which is unfortunate because I think it would really glow in natural light. May I substitute some flash instead?

Brash Denim Doll. Indoors, artificial light, with flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, three coats of Denim Doll, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. Like Blue Dream, the formula on this polish is thin and watery. I was surprised at how it did build up over three coats, and it did self-level nicely, as well. So, it really isn't so bad!

Brash Denim Doll. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment