Thursday, May 30, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: China Glaze Caribbean Blue

Hello!

China Glaze Caribbean Blue. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
The China Glaze love continues today with Caribbean Blue.

China Glaze Caribbean Blue. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Caribbean Blue was one of the first polishes I ordered online, and therefore, one of the first of my current stash... and it's only taken me a year and a half to swatch it! It is a gorgeous light blue polish with silver shimmer.

China Glaze Caribbean Blue. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash/
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, three coats of Caribbean Blue, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. The formula is just okay on this one. It is sheerer than I expected and a bit streaky. I needed three coats to reach even opacity, but it was really quite manageable. Not perfect, but manageable.
 
China Glaze Caribbean Blue. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I love this polish! It's a really pretty blue. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bright blue, which is most definitely the best kind of blue! I love it, too! ^_^

      Delete