Friday, May 31, 2013

NOTW: Aquamarine Skittles!

Hello and happy Friday!

I got some nail mail from Elevation Polish on Tuesday, and I was inspired by Stay Behind, Catch a Wave. I started with a base coat of Duri Rejuvacote followed by two coats of China Glaze Re-fresh Mint topped by one coat of Seche Vite. I layered one slightly manipulated coat of Elevation Polish Catch a Wave on my ring finger and thumb, which then got topped with the usual Gelous + Seche Vite.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
On my middle finger, I stamped the chevron image from Bundle Monster plate BM-201 with Zoya Robyn (which was not thick enough to stamp cleanly or I used too much pressure) and topped that with NYC In a New York Minute. Lastly, I layered one coat of Zoya Maisie over my pinkie and pointer fingers and topped that off with the NYC topcoat.

Hope your week has gone swimmingly! More soon! ^_^


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm totally loving this look, especially that chevron nail... so expect to see that one again soon! ^_^

      Delete