Sunday, August 10, 2014

NOTD: Sushi Nails!

Hello!

Here's my most recent mani! I went out for sushi with some friends recently and thought I needed to paint my nails just for the occasion!


Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

After my usual base coats, I put on two coats of China Glaze Be More Pacific. To my pointer and pinkie fingers, I added one coat of Chick Polish Hipster Chick. The stamps all came from FUN IP #3 and were done in Konad Special Black, for the most part. When I bought that plate, I didn't I'd ever use those three stamps! I've since tried sushi and become a bit of a fangirl about it (obviously?!). I made a decal out of the pile of sushi image, so I could color it in. I used China Glaze Glittering Garland for the nori, OPI Toucan Do It if You Try and Color Club Wildflower for the seafood, and a tiny bit of Milani White Out for the rice. It was my first time trying that technique. I thought it was super fun!


Indoors, natural light, no flash.

These turned out better than how I envisioned the mani when I started it! So fun!

More soon! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment