Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Zoya Dillon

Hello!

Today, I have Zoya Dillon swatched up for you!


Zoya Dillon. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Dillon is a pretty, mint green shimmer. So much shimmer, it's almost metallic!


Zoya Dillon. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I started with one coat of Sinful Colors Basecoat, then added two coats of Dillon. I topped this off with one coat of NYC In a New York Minute topcoat. This has a nice, easy formula. The first coat does go on a bit streaky and sheer, but the second provides a perfect, even finish.

I added one coat of Butter London Matte topcoat to my swatch to see what happened... and I think I like it better!

Zoya Dillon. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I purchased my bottle from Zoya.


Zoya Dillon. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment