Friday, August 15, 2014

NOTW: Ready for Fall with Cozy Plaid!

Hello!

This week's mani was definitely ready for Fall! I used two coats of Powder Perfect Widow's Walk on my thumb, pointer, and pinkie. My middle and ring fingers got three coats of Sally Hansen Big Smoky topcoat before I stamped the plaid image from Konad plate m60 with Konad Special Polish in Black. I used one coat of Seche Vite over everything to complete my cozy look!


Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Even though temperatures this summer have been really quite nice and mild, I am definitely ready for fall and snow! I'm so glad to be back in Minnesota--here's to a proper winter! I've missed it!

More soon! ^_^



2 comments:

  1. I have this plate and I find it hard to stamp the checked lines, they don't appear straight. You did it very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was worried about that when I went to do it, so I made sure to not press the stamper too hard against my nails. ^_^

    ReplyDelete