Thursday, August 14, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Black Cat Lacquer Paranormal

Hello!

Today, I have a very old untried to finally show you. This one is Black Cat Lacquer Paranormal.

Black Cat Lacquer Paranormal. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Paranormal is a glow-in-the-dark polish with small iridescent squares and iridescent shimmer. This is definitely a layering polish, however, all the glow in the dark pigment did serve to lighten my base color a little bit.


Black Cat Lacquer Paranormal. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today are two coats of Paranormal over yesterday's Zoya Maya swatch, and I used one coat of NYC topcoat. This polish applies easily, and, even after sitting for two years, I didn't have any problems with it.

Black Cat Lacquer Paranormal. Indoors, natural light, no flash.
This polish glows faintly yellow, but, like China Glaze Ghoulish Glow, didn't impress. I guess I'm just expecting way more from glow-in-the-dark lacquers than I'm getting! Weak glow aside, I do like the daintiness of this polish over my base.


Black Cat Lacquer Paranormal. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I believe my husband purchased this bottle for me as a Christmas present in 2012. I don't see it available from Black Cat Lacquer anymore, however, it was a Halloween polish and could possibly return.

More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment