Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: China Glaze Friends Forever, Right?

Hello!

China Glaze Friends Forever, Right? Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Today, I have a brand new polish swatched up for you! This is Friends Forever, Right? from the new China Glaze limited edition collection, The Giver.

Friends Forever, Right? is a super pale pink creme polish. It is so pale that it does look like a soft white in some lighting.


China Glaze Friends Forever, Right? Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today are two coats of Friends Forever, Right? over a base of Duri Rejuvocote plus one coat of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener. I topped this with one coat of Seche Vite. I was incredibly impressed with this polish. Usually pale polishes apply poorly, but this is superb! It self-levels nicely, and I didn't have any problems with streakiness.


China Glaze Friends Forever, Right? Indoors, natural light, no flash.

I purchased my bottle a few weeks ago at Sally Beauty. I was just there a few days ago and this collection AND the new fall collection from China Glaze was out on the shelves!


China Glaze Friends Forever, Right? Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^







No comments:

Post a Comment