Monday, August 11, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: China Glaze History of the World

Hello!

Today, I have another polish from The Giver collection to show you. This one is History of the World.


China Glaze History of the World. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

History of the World is gorgeous, dusty blue-purple creme. I think this is my favorite from the entire collection! It is just lovely, and I think it will my go to fall mani color.


China Glaze History of the World. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today started with one coat of Duri Rejuvacote plus one coat of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener. After that, I only needed two effortless coats of History of the World to reach a nice finish. I topped this with one coat of Seche Vite. This polish has a great formula, which applied without issue.

China Glaze History of the World. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I purchased my bottle recently from Sally Beauty. Pick these, and any others you like, up from the collection when you see it because even the caps say "Limited Edition". They won't be around long!


China Glaze History of the World. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment