Friday, August 1, 2014

NOTW: Valentine's Day with Zoya

Hello again!

Today, I have yet another nail art post!! This one is what I wore for Valentine's Day! Soon we'll be caught up -- only one more old mani left!!


Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Keeping on with this week's inadvertent theme, I started with another polish from the Naturel Collection, this one is two coats of Zoya Rue over my base coat, plus Qtica Extending Topcoat. Once that was dry, I used Pure Ice Gossip to stamp various lovey-dovey images, sealing them with NYC In a New York Minute. My ring fingers got two coats of Zoya Miranda.

I had a really good few weeks back at the beginning of this year nail art wise. The stamping in the last three posts is probably the cleanest I've ever managed, and I thought all my looks were well put together. While I can't believe it took me this long to post them, it sort of worked out nicely because Zoya just released a second Naturel Collection.

More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment