Friday, September 19, 2014

NOTW: Luminous!

Hello!

This week's nails are a simple combination of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu and AEngland She Walks In Beauty. These were beyond gorgeous and full of light. I adored this look, and I definitely stared admiringly at my own hands quite often this week.


Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I feel like pictures don't do this justice - it looks very luminous and ethereal in person. I need to do swatches this weekend, but I don't want to take this polish off!


Indoors, artificial light, with flash.

I started with one coat each of Duri Rejuvacote and Sinful Colors Nail Hardener. Then, I used three coats of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu. My middle finger, ring finger, and thumb each got one coat of AEngland She Walks In Beauty. I finished this off with one coat of Seche Vite.

More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment